DVD Horsemanship Riding 1.1 by Martin Kreuzer
DVD Horsemanship Riding 1.1 Martin Kreuzer
In this DVD "Horsemanship Reiten 1.1", Martin Kreuzer provides the partnership services under the saddle.
Riding over the balance of the horse independent of a reins and acting on the seat of the rider come first.
Martin Kreuzer vividly shows how it is possible to successfully counteract the horse's escape reflex and thus to create a positive foundation in which equestrian communication is based on the nature of the horse.
- The lateral control - The foundation for a released horse
- Control of the hindquarters - Control of forward movement - a drive
- The control with just a reins
- Lateral bending - Development to vertical bending
- The stopping - The stop - The thought of the reverse
- The vertical flexion - The release of the neck
- The first steps for the correct reverse
Martin Kreuzer explained Horsemaship basic horse riding on DVD. In german language